TVXQ

TVXQ

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

10.12.2012

my friend told me that she jealous of me because can have a bunch of male friends and very close to them...
actually it doesn't true...
if they busy, they din bother me yet when i was depressed for their help( i know they busy but at least they reply my msg say no...) .
although i used to this situation for a long time , i still felt very sad...
sometimes, the things which my friends had promise me, they will forget or pretend they forget and ignore me...
Promised will go to somewhere together, at the end they forget about it and left me behind.
when they alone, only then they will remember me.
Promised to find a house and stay together but they seem like wanna change the promise and left me behind.
Haiz... This is my life n the only things i can say is"
IS BETTER TO SATY ALONE THAN WITH OTHERS WHO WILL BETRAY YOU SOMEDAY".

No comments:

Post a Comment