TVXQ

TVXQ

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

28.12.2012


These days, I felt very lonely because all my housemates went back for Christmas and Phoebe went back for her cousin’s wedding.
Said that 26 or 27.12.2012 will come back but till today I din saw my housemate… Bullshit!
Just forget about it…
My first Christmas eve celebrated in one of the church in Kuching and honestly it was too bored but interesting.
Celebrated Christmas eve with siao tar bo, Sen Chen and others people such as Ah Pang, Teck Yong, Monisa, Mandy and others.
Last week, i went K with my ah ba Poh Seng of course, Shiro my little macho brother, Kar Ann and Etienne!!!! When he told me he is going, I was like” Thank God!!! Finally I jio-ed Etienne Lee that siao Cibong!!!”
We sang a lots and played like siao lang~
Unfortunately, we missed the way back to Unimas.
We turn and turn and turn finally under Etienne’s driving, we managed to went back. Pheww~
During these days, I wanna thanks to Shiro for keep jio-ing me out and eat…
Thx, Sai Lou~ Muakzz^^
At least not last, my final exams… wanna do revision but keep watching my Running Man and my Kpop MV…. SUCKS!!!
BTW, I still keep control myself and focus on my revision…
Hence, All the best and Fighting!!!!
Sarang haeyo Dong Bang Shin Ki and BAP>< muakzz~

No comments:

Post a Comment