TVXQ

TVXQ

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thx

Tuesday night, housemate came to my room n said wanna have a chat v me.
n he asked about the incident happen last week.
asked was i OK? was i fine? if anything just tell…. don keep them…
wanted to keep silent n keep the sadness and hurt inside..but he said actually they knew i cried that day because of their words. He apologized for his action that day and I was glad he apologized.
finally i told the truth n also apologized to him because of my sometimes-laziness. should prepare the dinner together.He also told me not to keep everything but need to tell them if their action or words hurt me…
Then he make jokes and both of us laugh then he went back his room.
That night was very happy although i din show it on my face. Really thx him for being concern for me and apologized to me… But still i will be more caution and not to repeat the same thing happen to me or my housemates. BTW thx again… ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment