TVXQ

TVXQ

Saturday, May 19, 2012

my Dark Shadows

today after meeting, went Aeon Bukit Tinggi with my machi Wei Ching n her cousin(also my senior).
we went watched Dark Shadows and the movie quite SEX but nice and the end...
then went eat at Bing Dian and saw Poh Yan... lol~
then was our K Time!!!
sang LOTS of song and don know why they let us sang until 4 hours++ until we tired...
the most Crazy was we all together sang... WOW!! FANTASTIC BABY!!! 
hahaha.... the room almosr BURST!!!! hahaha( don know the next room will felt pek cek><)
then around 7.30pm we went home and we was stuck in the middle way to Setia Alam...
I think there were ppl going City Mall??
BTW... today really FANTASTIC BABY!!! ^^ thx for Wei Ching for bring me out^^ THX!!


SEX scene><


wow fantastic baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment