TVXQ

TVXQ

Thursday, May 17, 2012

14.5.2012


Today is my 4th week gone to Meru (HQ) work.
The first time went there, I dislike.
Unfamiliar with the surrounding and the kids there.
Now… I LOVE IT!!
The kids there love to make fun among themselves and it was FUNNY!!
Can’t stop laughing when they did it…
When it’s 6pm, I will go back to Klang Utama and happy when the KU’s kids welcome me.
May be the teachers in Meru very fierce and there’s principal there, so the kids din dare to do anything bad.
In KU, OMG!! The kids are rude and always like to fight with teachers (especially the boys).
But compare with game, KU’s kids more active than Meru’s kids… KU’s kids will do ANY GAME no matter the game is dirty or childish, KU’s kids sure done it GOOD!! That the thing I love KU’s kids… dare to try something and teamwork… ^^
Today got some kids in Meru discuss something funny and I keep myself for stop laughing but at the end I laughed!! So funny the topic they discuss.
Especially 克维cant beat him AT ALL!! He damn good in saying….
Everytime let him win… but still he so FUNNY and CUTE><
p/s Happy birthday to my best sister, Mr. William Tan!!! ^^hope we can in same U so I can bully u AGAIN!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment