TVXQ

TVXQ

Saturday, March 10, 2012

7.3.2012

my result!!!
today take my result... ganjiong!!! wei ching went to my work place to fetch me... she aso fetch hui ling, choy lay, li zih...when arrived, i saw many ppl n teachers... saw pn thye!!!! long time din saw her!! aso saw pn zas!! miss them so much.. beside teachers, miss my classmates!! saw wei kwang, siew, zing chang, ching kian, chee hong, siah, yin syin, ccc, yen sze, feifang... lots lo!!! saw lai yin aso.. shock when she opened her result....4.0!!! 4.0!!! OMG!!!! she aso shocked but happy... congrated her!!!! after that, we went to JJ for movie!!! watched dance dragon dance... damn funny.... oh ya!!! aso met Miss lim at JJ... chat a while v her n she gave many opinion to us!!! thx!!!! today quite a happy day coz morning many kids praised me pretty^^ and aso can met many of my clasmates and teachers!!!! aso met him... but don care about him...

No comments:

Post a Comment