TVXQ

TVXQ

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tough Girl

Sometimes

I was thinking whether I am a tough girl or just a simply girl.

I do love to do the things I want and sometimes I done it wrongly and regret about it.

For example, I compress to my dream guy and at the end he started ignore or scare of me until I can’t met him again. That time felt very regret to compress my feelings or today we may be a good friend but now he is not in Selangor any more. Haiz…. but that is my past, don think about it anymore...haha^^

I even don’t felt embarrasses when talking to guys.

(Actually I will felt embarrasses when talking or facing with the guys I admire)

But when you ask me to do something brave, sometimes I will reject for scared will do it wrongly.

When I sad or depressed, I won’t show in front of my friends and my family.

I rather keep it deep in my heart and felt the hurt alone.

I will always show everyone that I am a very tough, power and rude girl.

I won’t show the weakness of myself.

May be that’s my style.

Many of them may think I’m a brave girl and won’t scare of anything.

But the truth of me you all won’t know coz that’s me. ^^

Only God will know me better than myself…

No comments:

Post a Comment