TVXQ

TVXQ

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mountain TIME(26.6.2011)

Today my FoTang held an event which is…..*drum rolling

WALK MOUNTAIN!!!!! *clap
This is the first time I go for Walk Mountain.

Never try it before and fell very excited and nervous.
When I arrived, I meet my Beauty Li Zih, Cutie Pui Wen and Sexy Siok Hoon. (I invited them go and they agree)

Besides that, I also meet AH BOON(long time no see)!!!!
After the thing package and throw into van, we start our road to FRIM Kepong.

After dizzy in van for less than one hour, finally we arrive.
Before doing our mission, we go for some game.

LOVE the game which we need to work together to pull the rope.
Shee wan’s brother who is my cousin, Ah Fai rolling on the ground like a ball (coz when he try to pull the rope, he fall down and can’t wake up). We all laugh for his rolling and obviously the team loss.

After having our breakfast and toilet-ing, we start our mission to walk into the jungle.

During the mission, I almost die for breathless and tired.
The road is way to slanting yet there’s 3 person keep walking without thinking those who wanna rest.

After a few minute, the 3 person disappear from our vision.

My beauty Li Zih accompany me along the way. I know that she wanna walk fast but because of my issue, she slow down and wait for me. *touch

After one hour more, we heard waterfall’s sound…That means…WE ALMOST FINISH THE ROAD!!!!!
When we go down, we saw a “BIG” waterfall.*shock

Well, no matter is “BIG” or small waterfall, we quickly go to the waterfall and wash our tired foot.
Some of them started play spraying like a adorable children.

Then we go back to our van to have our delicious lunch.
After lunch and photo session, is the time for us to leave.

During this event, I really fell very tired and wanna give up.
But because of Li Zih and other friends support and patient, I finally complete my mission.

This mission just likes our life. Without family and friends’ support, we SURE given up and at the end we became the LOSSER.
No matter what problems or challenge you face, please remember that behind you have a lot of people who cares about you always support you.

So…..THANKS LI ZIH!!!! Without you I can’t complete this mission!!!!! LOVE U~
Also THANKS to TIAN JI FO TANG for held this event!!! HOPE NEXT TIME THIS EVENT will HELD AGAIN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment