TVXQ

TVXQ

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Destiny命运

The first second I was born my destiny started.

From keep crying and having milk to crawl

From crawl to stand, walk even runs.

From ang-gu-gu to mommy and daddy.

From mommy and daddy to A-B-C.

Slowly I went to kinder garden and learn my A-B-C and 1-2-3.

After 3 years study in kinder garden, I went study in primary school.

In primary school, I learn Chinese, Malay, and English.

After a few years, I learn Science, Math, History, Geography and even MORE.

After taking my UPSR, I went to secondary school.

During secondary school, I learn more things which most of them were negative.

I learn how to cheat during exam and skipped classes.

I never study hard and always fail my exam yet luckily I got 3As’ in my PMR or I die (scolded by my mom)

Then I having my SPM and managed got 5As’ (which I was hoping it was 7As’).

After SPM, I went for work and earn my FIRST salary!!!!!

After work, I went for my Form 6 till now.

After STPM, I will find a job to work and on September; I will quit my job and go for University.

After university, I will find a stable job and earn some money for my family which has to independent me for life.

May be I will get marry and live together with the one I love or may be have 3 or 4 children.

My life will continue until I am retired and become the old lady who enjoy very well with her life.

My life will continue walk until I am tired and stay beside my God…

My density had arranged by God and honestly, it was quite bored.

I hope my ‘AM’ will change and I hope have a happy, enjoyable yet challenge’s density.

每个人的命运都是上天替我们安排,我的命运也此这样。

从婴儿到年轻,年轻到成人,成人到老人, 老人到死人。
虽然我的命运已被安排,但我希望我的未来会过得兴趣,幸福和刺激。

No comments:

Post a Comment