TVXQ

TVXQ

Monday, November 29, 2010

I am going to crazy!!!!!!

These days the weather keeps the land so wet and slippy
These days keep raining
Raining is good because it make the atmosphere so cold
But I hate when it make the land so wet and
You know what does it mean?
Ya…all the ‘nest’ of my enemy was flood
And they lost their house and started to come out
When they come out, they will ran all the place and scared me
The enemy of mine is COCKROACH
DAMN!!!!!!When it was raining, they will come out from underground and run all over my house especially AT NIGHT!!!!!

Last Thursday, after I finish reading my FaceBOOK, I went to watched my TV show
When I wanted to sit on the sofa and watched my TV show
Suddenly I saw a black thing moving on my house door
When I saw closely……SHIT!!!!!! It was cockroach!!!!!
I quickly ran and woke up my dad to get rid of it
But my dad was too lazy to wake up so he asked me to settle it by myself

WHAT!!!!!! BY MYSELF???? YOU MUST BE KIDDING!!!!!!YOU KNOW I DAMN SCARED COCKROACH AND I EVEN DISCOURAGE TO WALK CLOSE TO IT!!!!!YET YOU ASK MY TO SETTLE IT MYSELF????? YOU RATHER ASK ME TO WASH TOILET…..BETTER!!!!!!!

So the only thing I can do that time was waited at my room and PRAY SO MUCH that it would not came inside my room.
Suddenly I heard a car engine’s sound

THANKS GOD!!!!!! My mom finally went home from fetching my sister home
Then I immediately asked my mom to get rid of the cockroach…
After my mom ‘pak pak pak’ (the sound my mom hit the cockroach) the cockroach finally went to the heaven
Raining day really brings the atmosphere so cold but it also makes me fell so frighten and GO CRAZY because of YOU!!!!! You disgusting, dirty, fxxk thing!!!!!! Get lost!!!!! I hate you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment