TVXQ

TVXQ

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Goodbye

Today is the last day we had our tuition together Quite sad when want to say goodbye
But this is life and we must separate to continue our journey to our future
I bought gift for you just for thanks giving
You had accompany me for a few month
We had a wonderful and happiness time together
We had our lunch together, had our tuition class together
We played, made fun, laugh together
And today is the day I say goodbye to you…
I really appreciate the time we went out together
I really appreciate our relationship not as seniors and junior
But as brothers and sister
I fell myself very luck than the other juniors because I had three wonderful seniors as my brothers
Next year I will have my life WITHOUT you
And I will fell very lonely WITHOUT you
But still I had to say GOODBYE to you

GOODBYE
GOODBYE SENIORS…..
GOODBYE AND ALL THE BEST
AND DON FORGETS ME TIL EVER…
AND I WON FORGETS YOU TIL EVER…
HOPE ONE DAY WE WILL MEET EACH OTHER AGAIN…

No comments:

Post a Comment