TVXQ

TVXQ

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Useless + Alone =ME

Sometimes I think that I am very useless

I am not good in study,

Cooking,

Creation,

Communication,

........

At home, I use to be alone,

Alone reading my Facebook,

Alone watching the television show,

Alone study in my room….

All alone

When I talking to my family,

Sometimes they will not listen to me but will scold me because I was too talkative.

So I prefer stay alone in my room with my laptop and my radio.

I rather singing along with my radio in my room than chatting with my family in the living room

I think my mom can’t read my mind and can’t 100% understand my behavior after living together for 18 years

May be this is the way I have my life

Lonely yet sad

I love to go to school because there is the only place that I can chat and talk happily with my friends….

I love the way I make fun to cheer up my friends

I love the way I make the class so noisy

I love the way I hit my friends

I JUST LOVE THE WAY LIKE THAT

Ha!

I think this is the only useful things that I can do

But at home, I just like a useless people

Because I can’t make joke at home,

Make noisy at home…

If I do so, my mom and dad will scold me

Scold me when I should stop my stupid and childish behavior

But I think at home,

The only people I can play to is my youngest sister that only 8 years old

My mom always scold me and my dad always ask me to do this, do that

I just felt very ignoring

And I rather shut myself up when my mom scold me

I don’t want argue with my mom

But I just can’t understand why she always scold me and NOT my young sister

WHY?????

When my sister talking to my mom,

My mom will listen and give some of her opinion

But WHY NOT ME????

WHY?!!!!

So

That why I always lock myself in my room…..

LONELY YET SAD…..V.V

No comments:

Post a Comment