TVXQ

TVXQ

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Graduation Day(22.10.2010)

Today is our school ‘Majlis Perpisahan Pelajar Tingkatan Enam ‘

Today is a special days for the upper six,

But I think is not a special day to celebrate because they held a very boring graduation day.

The performance was not interest

Except for the yoyo china and ‘Gee’ performance

Can see that they din prepare the performance well

May be they lack of time for practices.

But at least behind’s performance was great

They played yoyo china so good and awesome

‘Gee’ dance also awesome and we all just went crazy

But because of school rules, the dance only performance half

(Because the gee guys wear very short pants and wear shocking)

Graduation days for me is a special days

Because is the day we had to say goodbye to our seniors

I fell very sad when I need to say goodbye to my seniors especially my three caring BROTHER.

I know them during the orientation week and we all went tuition together

We had a wonderful and happiness time together

They din bother whether my presence had disturbed them

But they like to play and make fun with me

Every time we went for lunch before going tuition, we all eat and laugh together

This makes my fell very sweet and there is the feeling of brother love

They just like my really brother.

They really helped me a lot and I really appreciated it so much.

Next year I think I will felt very lonely because my brothers go for work or university already

And I think I will not use to it without they noisy and laugh.

So I want to say THANK YOU SENIORS and ALL HE BEST for your STPM and

I LOVE YOU, BROTHER KANG KAI, MING WEI AND ETIENNE!!!!!!

I also want to thanks my foster also my cousin, DEADFISH

Without her, I cant finish my signature book and also cant met Ming Wei, Etienne and Kang Kai!!!!

REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS AND PLEASE DON FORGET ME, ALWAYS REMEMBER ME!!!!!!!^^

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! Thx for making us as your 'real' brother!! Your presence in my life certainly making my form6 life much more colourful.. Keep this to your next batch junior!! All the best!

    ReplyDelete