TVXQ

TVXQ

Friday, October 19, 2012

Modern Dance (17.10.2012)


Today Spencer teaches us a new dance.
It’s quite hard but I LOVE IT!!
He teaches us step by step and I follow step by step.
Although it sweats my shirt, I really enjoyed it.
Don know why, recently she used me, ordered me to do this to do that.
After used me, she will throw me like rubbish… no...is recycle bin…
When even she want to do something for her own purpose, she will pick me up from the recycle bin and used.
Before I don’t know and always betrayed by her like a fool…
Now, I really started aware with her.
That day, she promised will do this, suddenly she changed her mind and asked me to waited her in a place like an idiot. Luckly I knew that she won’t came so I went back to my apartment with anger… The way she lie to me, she teasing at me, she laugh at me… HATE IT!!
Human being…. Human being is the most dangerous mammal in this world.
We can’t read someone’s thinking and mind…never…
Honestly, I know I’m always used someone to my own purpose but at least I won’t let someone wait me like an idiot!!! AT LEAST!!!! 
How can I do? Life still needs to go on… just focus on my study and dance lots to release all my anger!!! Arghhhh!!!
BTW… the funniest part in my Uni life is can play naughty on Sen Cen and Etienne… hahaha…. Both of them are my target… ALWAYS!!!! Hahahah…





No comments:

Post a Comment