TVXQ

TVXQ

Saturday, November 12, 2011

My 11.11.11(part 2)


Actually the main activity for my 111111 was went for PARTY…arhmm…is dinner with my lovely 6A6’s teachers and classmates… YEA!!!!!!!!
After watched movie, we went Nyonya Kitchen in Bayu.
But… when we came out from Aeon BT, we lost at BT coz we don’t know how to go Bayu. Shit!!!!
After we go “Marry-go-Round” for a few minutes, with Siew’s direct, F-I-N-A-L-L-Y we arrived Nyonya Kitchen… fewww!!!! Thanks God!!!
When we arrived, En. Rama had arrive and according to Li Zhen, En. Rama arrived sharp 6pm… wow!!!! Yet there were only a few people came…. Opss><
After waited for a few minute, I can’t tahan my hunger ad and immediately I went take some food and ask En. Rama to eat together… heheXD
Pn. Yap arrived after we arrived and followed by Pn. Mashitah. Siew and Siah also arrived on that time.
We took many pictures with teachers, classmate and the food…. FOOD? >< LOL~
After all the teachers went home, we play lucky draw and the winners won some funny presents…
When we all laughed for the funny present, suddenly William turned his head to me and say Pn. Thye…
OMG!!!!! Pn. Thye finally here!!!!!!!!! She also bring along her 4 children to eat together.
We chatted and took pictures with Pn. Thye and after it around 10.50pm, we all went home… (Actually the shop close at 10pm….sorry><)
Today was a funny and memorial 111111 day for me.
Today may be was our first time and last time hangs out together with teacher… but I sure remember this day in my heart and my blog 0.o … but I do hope we 6A6 will hang out together when there’s chance (sure there’s a lot of chance to meet again). I miss you all and miss the time we have study and fun together… ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR STPM and I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! 6A6!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment