TVXQ

TVXQ

Monday, October 24, 2011

Be a High EQ Person!!!


Recently, you make me feel uncomfortable and pekcek.
Because of that stupid trial exam, you become so selfish and weird!!!!!
For me, trial exam just a test and I just took it easily.
But you? You took it in a hard way!
I have no idea you took my trial result and compare with your.
You even know how many B or C I get.
Even I whether took C- or C+ you also know about it.
I just saw my result and let it be.
I also can’t remember what the hell result I took.
But you took my result and count my CGPA whether teachers had count it wrong!!!
What the fuck!!!!
Yet you sms and force me to borrow you my PA note yet you din go to tuition!!!!!
I just forget to bring it and I don’t know what the hell message you sent to me…
You din ask me to give to your brother and now you sms me and scold me!!!! Go and die!!!!
Because of our relationship, I try to be patient with you!!!!
Because of my mom and your mom, I try to be patient with you!!!!!
But when I know you compare my trial result, I was damn hell angry!!!!!
HELLO!!!!! I still here!!!!!!!! Don’t think I’m dead!!!!!
Really want to scold you back but I CAN’T DO SO because is YOU!!!!!!!
I every time telling myself to be a high EQ person and I believe I can make it!!!!
So… STOP YOUR DAMN STUPID ATTITUDE NOW before I BOOMED!!!!!!!!
Really hope after this year, I WON’T study a same U with YOU!!
Get lost from my life!!!!!
(I’m a high EQ person…. I’m a high EQ person… I’m a HIIIIIIGH EQ PERSOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!)^^

No comments:

Post a Comment