TVXQ

TVXQ

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Too pure?

Is my mind too pure?

Sometime I think that my mind is too pure
And easy to believe someone or something
When I believe it
At the end it betray me
When I believe his feeling
At the end is he betray my feeling to him
When I believe the relationship with her
At the end she betray our relationship
Betray.......
There are too many betray that’s on me
Just because my mind is too pure and I am too believe on it?
Enough!!!!
I want to escape from these betray
Sometimes I had to be fear and cold
Because I scared someone will lie to me and betray me
But sometime I just think that
Even my closest family can’t read my minds
When I had problems
I prefer keep it secretly in my heart than sharing with my family or my friends
Sometime I will cry by my own in a hidden corner
I don’t wish anyone can realize my problems
Really….
Just because I scared I will be hurt so bad
I always smile and make myself funny in front of my friends
But actually inside of me ,
I not the type of people like that
inside me is a lonely and depressed girl…..

No comments:

Post a Comment