TVXQ

TVXQ

Sunday, July 4, 2010

FORM 6

Stress,


These days just felt so stressful,

These damn stresses are TOO many

And until I can’t breathe.

Koko, tuition, school, homework, interview, task……

There are too many things that I need to focus

Until I do not have enough time to sleep.

Nowadays,

I just felt very dizzy and headache,

And last week I felt sick.

And now I cough very bad,

I think because I’m lack of sleep.

I need to sleep at 11pm night and sometime will late til 12am

And the next day,

I need to wake up at 5.30am.

In calculation,

I just slept almost 6 hours only.

Before,

I use to sleep 7 til 8 hours

And I can continue my beauty sleep in school

I even slept when teachers were teaching

But now?

Can’t…..

Need to focus in class and listen to teachers…..

Study in form 6 is tougher than I thought before

Stress suddenly become much

Until I can’t handle it….

But, however,

How much the stress I suffer,

I will handle my stress

I will try all my best to take and pass ALL the challenges that given

And at the end,

Only one word can say…..that’s

SUCCESS!!!!!

All the things I done will success at the end

I will success

And I promise to myself that future,

My life will become wonderful……

I WILL SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!

I CAN SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!

I MUST SUCCESS!!!!!!!!

God bless…..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment